Private limited company with a 20 000€ share capital
Company No : 839 663 127 – RCS Nantes
VAT No : FR 79 839663127
Phone : 06 89 32 18 86 (untaxed call, potential additional cost according to your telecom operator)
limited company with a 100 000€ share capital
Company No : 510 909 807 – RCS Clermont Ferrand
INPI : 09 3 645 279
Telecom operator declared ARCEP – Owner of his network AS50474
Terms and conditions:
You will find below the Terms and Conditions applicable to your purchase, which aim to explain your rights. If you have any questions, please contact us, we will be happy to explain you everything you want to know. This part is about details like how to make an order, prices, shipping and delivery, right of withdrawal and the guarantees. We hope your shopping will run smoothly !
These Terms and Conditions ( the «Terms and Conditions» ) apply when you ( «customer» or «you» ) make an order with L’appartement ( «the company» or «we» ) or lappartementnantais.com ( the «website» ).
We sell products in different countries, so theses Terms and Conditions are intended to apply worldwide. However, it is possible that additional laws apply depending on the country where you live. We comply with these applicable laws, and no terms of these Terms and Conditions may be construed as limiting your rights, if the laws in question provide you with greater rights than those set forth in the written terms here.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you understand and agree that any order, purchase or transaction is exclusively made between the Company and the Customer.
When you receive an order confirmation from us, this means that your order has been accepted and a purchase contract has been made. We recommended you to keep the order confirmation for any question or future contact with us. We may reject an order for many reasons, for example if you provide incorrect personal informations or if you have a debt of non-payment liability.
Until you receive this confirmation from us, you have the option to cancel your order. In this possibility, we will refund any payment made by you or your credit or debit card company.
We can cancel an order in case of out of stock concerning the products ordered. In this case, we will refund any amount paid and inform you about the existence of equivalent products if they are available. The ordered products remain our property until we have received the full payment corresponding to their sale.
You are responsible for the accuracy of the personal informations you provide to us.
You are responsible for all purchases made with your login. So be sure to keep your login secret and prevent unauthorized access to them. Do not hesitate to contact us if you suspect an unauthorized person has obtained access to your login.
Prices, charges, etc:
The prices listed on the website apply to orders made on the website. All prices are in the currency indicated on the website and include VAT when it specified (however, depending on your country of residence, VAT may not apply to your purchase). Unless otherwise information on the website, the prices do not include the payment of shipping charges, which are shown separately. Please, also note that local charges (like currency conversion charges, credit or debit card charges, sales taxes, customs duties, etc.) may apply, depending on your country of residence local laws. These costs are your expense and will not be refund by us.
We may occasionally offer, for specific products, conditions more favorable than those indicated in the Terms and Conditions, for example with the right of withdrawal or free returns. These more favorable conditions are valid only for a limited time, until the products concerned are out of stock, and can be canceled at any time. In case of withdrawal, the Terms and Conditions will apply again in their entirely.
Shipping and delivery:
The in-stock products are usually delivered within the time period indicated on the website. The estimated delivery time of an order is indicated in the order confirmation. In case of delay in delivery, we will inform you and continue to follow up your order.
Depending on the delivery method you choose, you may be asked to go to a specific delivery location to pick up your order. You must be there within the time indicated in the delivery notice. If you do not collect the delivery on time, additional charges may apply and the order may be returned to us at your expense. We reserve the right to cancel the order if the delivery is not recovered on time.
You can cancel your order by notifying us within the 14 days of receipt of the ordered products. You must inform us of your withdrawal by indicating your name, your address, your e-mail address, your order number and a description of the products that are the subject of the withdrawal, by using the online form on the website. You must also return to us, without delay, the canceled products at your expense, within the 14 days of your notice of withdrawal. You are responsible fo the condition of the products during their return. That’s why we strongly recommended to you to send them well packaged, in good conditions and in their original box or packaging.
When you make a withdrawal, we refund the price that you paid for the canceled products, including the shipping costs for a standard delivery (the cheapest delivery method, which means that you will not be refunded for additional expenses resulting from the choice of an express delivery or other). However, we will deduct from the amount to be refunded any depreciation of the value of the goods, if this is due to the fact that you have handled them more than it was necessary. Shipping costs are also refunded only if the returned products constitue an entire order, and not if you cancel only a part of the order. We will pay the amount to be refunded as soon as possible, and within the 14 days of the notice of withdrawal. Nevertheless, we will delay the payment until the receipt of the returned products or the proof that they have been sent to us ( the tracking number and his verification). The refund will be made by bank transfer on the account of the person who ordered the canceled products only, unless otherwise agreed.
Your withdrawal right does not apply to contracts that:
- relate to goods or a service for which the price is subject to market fluctuations which we can not control and which may occur during the period between your receipt of the canceled products and your notice of withdrawal
- relate to goods that have been manufactured to your specifications or are clearly customized for you
- relate to goods which, after the delivery, by their nature, have been irreversibly mixed with other items.
Guarantee and claim:
Some of our products may include guarantees. Informations regarding these guarantees are provided in the website or in these Terms and Conditions. The order confirmation constitutes the guarantee certificate. Our guarantee only covers the original construction defects, and therefore does not cover defects that occur during or after making changes to the function or appearance of the products, such as rebuilding, improving or any other configuration of the products.
You have the possibility to make claims for products that are considered defective under the applicable consumer protection legislation for a period of 2 years (or any additional period provided by applicable law) from receipt of the products. You mus inform us of your claim by indicating your name, your address, your e-mail address, your order number and a description of the products that are the subject of the claim, by using the online form on the website. You must also make the claim as soon as possible after the discovery of the defect. Any complaint made within two months of the discovery of the defect will always be considered as registered in the given deadlines.
In the case of defective products, we will refund you in accordance with the applicable legislation on consumer protection and will bear the cost of the return of the products. We will try as possible to refund you within the 30 days of the receipt of a claim and identification of the need for a refund, but this period may be longer depending on the nature of the product. We also try to comply with the recommendations on defective products issued by national consumer protection authorities. The refund will be made by bank transfer to the account of the person who paid the order for the products concerned by the claim only, unless otherwise agreed.
Limitation of liability:
As the applicable law does not mention contrary informations, our liability is limited to direct damages and in no case to consequential damages, like a loss of income, etc.
Intellectual property rights:
The website and its contents are owned by us or our licensors and are protected by intellectual property and marketing laws. This means that brands, company name, products names, images and graphics, site design, layout and informations about products, services and other content should not be copied or used without our prior written permission.
We reserve the right for our website to contain errors, for example errors in images or typographical errors, including errors in product descriptions or technical specifications, inaccurate prices, or incorrect informations regarding the availability of a product in stock. We are entitled to correct any obvious errors and to modify or update the informations published on the website at any time. The images on the website are for illustrative purposes only and do not constitute a guarantee of the exact number of products that you may receive when ordering, or the exact appearance, or origin of the products.
Terms and Conditions modifications:
We may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. We will published the new Terms and Conditions on our website, which will only take effect when you have accepted them (on a new order or when visiting the website).
Droit applicable et litiges:
In a litigation case, we try to respect any decision made by international consumer protection authorities.
Any litigation relative to the interprétation or application of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country or the state which we operate and shall be subject to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the court where our company was created.
« Non-exclusive jurisdiction » means that you have the right to make a claim against us in another country if the law applies.
Summary of our Return Policy:
- You have 14 days to return an order after receiving it.
- If you change your mind, or the product you received does not meet your expectations, please contact us before returning the item.
- Except in case of arrangements made with our agreement, return costs are your responsibility.
- If you have any question, please contact us.
You will find our Returns Policy in its entirety in our Terms and Conditions.
- If you want to return an item, send us an e-mail, stating : your name, address, e-mail address, order number and specifying which items are concerned. Preferably use the return form and drag it inside the package to be returned.
- Ship items within 14 days from the date of receipt.
- You are responsible for any damage to the item upon return. Therefore,
we strongly recommend you to return the product properly packaged,
in good conditions and in the original box or packaging.
- Please provide us with a tracking number for the return package.
- If an item is shipped from international, make sure it is marked « RETURNED GOODS » to avoid any customs charges. We will not be responsible for any customs charges applied to the package.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the refund will be made by bank transfer to the account of the person who made the purchase only.
- If the product is worn or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct any loss of value when refunding the product.
For any request: email@example.com
- We are honest about what we do with your personal informations, to help you understand the implications, the treatments implemented or the rights you have on your personal informations:
- Informations about the treatment of your personal informations may also be provided to you when you interact with us if you want toa
Why do we use your personal informations?
We will process some of your personal informations based on the products, services or features you want to have at any time. These will be the following:
- your identification informations (for example, your first name, last name, language, your country, contact informations, etc)
- economic and payment informations (for example, your payment or credit card details, informations about your purchases, your orders, your returns, etc)
- login, geolocation and navigation informations (if you interest with us from your phone for example)
- business informations (for example, if you subscribe to our newsletter)
- informations about your tastes and preferences
- the informations we need to respond to your requests or questions
When we ask you to enter your personal informations to access to any of the features or services of the Platform, keep in mind that some informations will be marked as mandatory, since these are the informations we need to provide the service in question or to allow you to access this feature.
So, if you decide to not give us these informations, it is possible that your registration as a user may not be successful or that you may not be able to take advantage of these services or features.
What is the basis for processing your personal
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal informations depends on the purpose for which they are used:
- To manage your registration as an user of the Platform: the processing of your personal informations is necessary for the execution of the conditions governing the use of the Platform. In other words, the processing of your personal informations is necessary to register as an user of the Platform
- Implementation, application and execution of the purchase or service contract: the processing of your personal informations is necessary for the execution of the purchase or service contract through which one we are linked. Activation of some processes associated with the purchase process can only take place if you request it or if you expressly authorize us, as in the case of the retention of payment data (card) for future purchases or for inform you of the availability of our products. In this case, the legal basis on which we process your personal informations is your own consent. We consider that we have a legitimate interest in performing the necessary verifications to detect and prevent possible fraud when you make a purchase. We believe that the processing of these informations is in the interest of all parties involved in the payment of a purchase and, especially to you, since we can take preventive measures to protect you against fraud attempts by other people.
- Customer Service: we consider that we have a legitimate interest in responding to requests or questions that you make to us through any existing ways of contact. We believe that the processing of these informations is also in your interest as long as it allows us to properly manage your requests and to answer the questions asked. When you contact us, especially for the management of incidents concerning your order or the product / service purchased on the Platform, the processing is necessary for the execution of the purchase contract. When your question concerns the exercise of the rights on which we inform you below, or claims concerning our products or our services, the processing of your personal informations is based on the respect of the legal obligations which commits us
- Marketing: the legitimate basis for processing your personal informations for marketing purposes is the consent you give us, for example by agreeing to receive personalized informations through various ways, when you accept the legal terms to participate in a promotional action or to publish your pictures on the Platform or our social networks. To be able to show you a personalized information, we consider that we have a legitimate interest in profiling with the informations we have about you (your preferences or the history of your purchases) and the personal informations that you have given to us like your age or your language, the processing of these informations is also in your interest since it allows you to improve your experience as an user and to have access to informations according to your preferences
- The analysis of ergonomics and quality: we consider that we have a
legitimate interest to analyze the ergonomics of the Platform and the degree of
satisfaction of the user since we consider that the processing of these informations
is also in your interest since it’s to improve the user experience and offer a better
How long will your informations be conserved?
Your personal informations will be processed as long as you retain registered status (until you decide to delete your user account), or decide to unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
We will process your personal informations for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services you have purchased, including any returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the particular product or service. In some cases, we will only process the informations until the moment you decide, in the case of the payment data (card) that you have asked us to keep for future purchases. If you participate in promotional actions, we will keep your personal informations for 6 months from the end of the action.
Regardless of the processing of your personal informations for the period strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose as indicated above, these will then be stored, properly safeguarded and protected with limited access during the time that liability could be incurred following the treatment , in accordance with the regulations in force at each moment. The personal informations will be deleted once the possible actions of each case are prescribed.
Will your personal informations be shared with someone?
- financial institutions,
- suppliers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services
What are your rights when you give us your personal informations?
We undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal informations and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. As Co-Leads, we have agreed that these can be exercised at no-cost by sending us an email to a single email address firstname.lastname@example.org, simply stating the reason for your request and the right you want exercise. If we consider it is necessary for us to be able to identify you, we may ask you for a copy of an identity document. Regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we will use your personal informations, you are specifically entitled to:
- ask us for access to the personal informations we have about you
- ask us to delete your personal informations to the extent that it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we may have needed to process it, as already stated above, or for which we are no longer competent to do it
- ask us to limit the processing of your personal informations, which means that in some cases you may ask us to temporarily suspend the informations processing or keep it for longer than necessary if you need it
- provide us some instructions regarding the retention, erasure or disclosure of your personal informations after your death. If you have given us your consent to process your informations for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time.
As explained in paragraph 3, when the processing of your personal informations is based on your consent or the performance of the contract, you will also have the right to request the portability of your personal informations. This means that you will have the right to receive the personal informations that you have given us in a structured format, of current use and readable by a machine, in order to be able to transmit it directly to another entity, as far as it is technically possible. If the processing of your personal informations is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to oppose the processing of your informations.
What happens if you give us someone else personal informations?
We offer certain features or services that require the processing of personal informations of someone else that you have given us, like in the case of the activation and sending of a Gift Card or the management of the request of a Gift ticket. In the case of providing personal informations relating to someone else, you assure us that they have been informed about the purposes and the way we need to process their personal informations.
Informations about internet cookies
facilitate your browsing on the Platform, to let you know how to interact with us and, in
some cases, to offer advertising tailoring to your needs or browsing habits.